2010년 1월 28일 목요일

SU-27 Flanker[Maly]

The Sukhoi Su-27 is a one-seat Mach-2 class jet fighter originally manufactured by the Soviet Union, and designed by the Sukhoi Design Bureau. It was intended as a direct competitor for the large United States fourth generation fighters, with long 3,530 km range, heavy armament, sophisticated avionics and high agility. The Su-27 most often flies air superiority missions, but is able to perform almost all combat operations. Complementing the smaller MiG-29, the Su-27's closest US counterpart is the F-15 Eagle.

It is a paper model printed by Maly, SU-27 Flanker.
The diifficulty level is not high and the color of plan is nice. However, I remember the quality of paper was not good.
I builded this model, my first commercial plan 2 year ago.
I didn't buy the canopy that I made it by myself using hair dryer. So the shape of it is very poor~










댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기